Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

if there's a will, there's a way

Back when I was still schooling, i didn't have all the books per subject. It was too costly to buy them all. My parents already had a hard time giving me money for the fares, let alone spending on books every semester. But you know, that doesn't stop me from learning and graduating. All i need to do is to borrow books from my friends and schoomates and have the lessons for the day photocopied. Or i go to the libraries. In some instances, my generous friends would let me borrow their books. Sometime last week, I had nothing to do and strolled outside the campus. The school has plenty of adjacent shops and it's also near the wet market. I was surprised to discover that my favorite spot before nearby the school for photocopying services is now one of the biggest printing companies in the city, somewhat similar to EcoQuest printing in Tennessee. When i come to think about it, had it not because of my perseverance. I woudn't have finished schooling then. See, if there's a will, there's a way.

No comments: