Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

i'm not your bookworm dudette

Others find pleasure in reading books. They would go to some tranquil places to read books and find it very relaxing. I'm never like that. I'm not a lover of books. At least not so much. I did some attempts but i can count with my fingers the number of books i actually finished reading from cover to cover. Reading is a very powerful hobby i believe. When you read, you acquire a certain degree of knowledge. Back in college, all my co-working students in the lab were all busy reading computer books. They made sure they make most of the time while inside the lab and no students are around. I, on the other hand was just busy editing my homepage. I wish i did learn more by reading more of programming languages books. Part of me regretted those lost times but a part of me don't because i found great joy in making homepages. But it's never too late, you know! I'm living in a city where beaches are just minutes away, i might as well spend my time reading a book in the beach one of these days. If you are business minded, I think these Dennis C Carey books at BN can be of your interest.

No comments: